Who we are?
ISOPA is the European trade association for producers of diisocyanates and polyols, two chemical substances which are the main building blocks of polyurethanes.
ISOPA promotes the highest standards of best practice in the distribution and use of diisocyanates and polyols in Europe and ensures that all stakeholders can easily access accurate and up-to-date information on these substances. ISOPA connects with the value chain and other industry associations to fulfil society’s present & future needs in terms of energy efficiency, safety and sustainability. To do so, ISOPA develops guidelines on how to use diisocyanates and polyols correctly and safely, and sponsors initiatives on recovery, recycling and product stewardship of polyurethanes both in Europe and in the rest of the world.
What we stand for?
ISOPA stands for an important part of the Chemical industry and their downstream users (polyurethane value chain). We are a dynamic team of 3 persons with great enthusiasm for our association.
How we take action?
In response to the REACH regulation on Diisocyanates, ISOPA has launched a Digital Training Platform to ensure that millions of workers in the EU can conduct the mandatory training on the safe use and handling of diisocyanates.
- Manage communication activities in line with the www.safeusediisocyanates.eu training platform
- Create and manage Vouchers requested by clients of the training platform
- Create Invoices for clients of the training platform
- Prepare quotations
- Trace payments
- Liaise with the members of the ISOPA team on inquiries where necessary
- Any other Adhoc tasks which might appear
- Passion for our industry, customer orientated approach.
- Technology-savvy and curious to understand the training platform
- Experience Microsoft Office (Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Outlook)
- Excellent command of English (working language);
Other languages are highly welcomed.
- Good writing and analytical skills;
- Adaptability, high level of autonomy, good organisational skills;
- Ability to work in a multicultural team and environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in the use of WordPress, Joomla and mailing tools
(especially Mailchimp) is preferable.
- EU citizenship; residence in Belgium
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Post holder will join the permanent staff team based in Brussels (Rue Belliard 65). They will be under the responsibility of the Office and Project Manager.
University stage or under a Convention d’Immersion Professionnelle or; starting asap
6 months minimum, renewable
3. Working hours
Full time position: 38 hours per week (5 days), flexible working hours: 9.00 – 18.00 from Monday to Thursday, 9.00 to 16.00 on Friday. Home office policy in place.
Please send your application (CV and covering letter in EN) by e-mail to Kristine Dewaele (email@example.com)