ISOPA is the European trade association for producers of diisocyanates and polyols – the main building blocks of polyurethanes.
The association was founded in 1987 and is based in Brussels, Belgium.
ISOPA is partner of the European Chemical Industry Council, CEFIC.
ISOPA’s members include BASF, BorsodChem, Covestro, Dow, Huntsman and Shell Chemicals.
Learn more about ISOPA at: https://www.isopa.org
Place: ISOPA office in Brussels, Belgium
Duration: 6 months, full-time
Start date: 15.09.2023 or 1.10.2023
Deadline for applications: 30.08.2023
This internship would suit a student or graduate looking to grow a variety of skills in communications and project management. The role is 100% dedicated to support ISOPA in all activities around the training platform www.safeusediisocyanates.eu
This training platform is aiming to provide millions of workers across the EU the right safety training on handling our substance, diisocyanates.
Tasks would include but not be strictly limited to:
- Handling of the mailbox dedicated to the platform
- Create quotes, invoices related to the platform
- Create vouchers for customers related to the platform
- Handling of all requests arising from the use of the platform
- Support Secretary General
- Support Office Manager and Public Affairs & Communication Officer
- Liase with our partner idloom
- Supporting management of social media
- Analysing and reporting on results from the training platform
- Attending internal and external meetings
- University student or Graduate or equivalent seeking work experience in Brussels within an international team.
- Daily language is English and French.
- Qualities required include a high level of English both written and spoken, other languages are desired as we handling EU 27, creativity; a fast learner, and a determination to get the job done right.
- The ideal candidate is organised, enthusiastic, with an ability to prioritise time-sensitive assignments and an eye for detail.
- A knowledge of Joomla or similar and active social media presence is a plus. (LinkedIn, Instagram)
Candidates must have the right to work in Belgium.
We are offering a full-time internship, 5 days a week (Monday-Friday).
Applications (CV and cover letter) should be sent to Kristine Dewaele (firstname.lastname@example.org) Brieuc Lits (email@example.com) and Jörg Palmersheim (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject “Communications & Projects internship″.
By submitting your application, you agree to ISOPA storing your personal data for the purpose and duration of the 2023 internship position selection process.
In your application, please respond by yes or no to the following questions
(in the body of your email):
- In case you are as student, can your school/university provide you with a learning/internship agreement? Yes/No
- Are you available to work fulltime in the six-months internship period? Yes/No
- Do you have the nationality of one of the EU/EEA Member States? If not, do you have a work permit allowing you to work in Belgium? Yes/No