For the second year in a row, ISOPA is a proud sponsor of the Lions Club Brussels Charlemagne advent calendar.
Proceeds will help girls and women, who have been victims of domestic violence, to renovate the “Chèvrefeuille” shelter in Brussels.
“We are very proud to be part of this initiative and have been following the progress of renovations,” said ISOPA Secretary General, Jörg Palmersheim. “This year, we should be even more ambitious; people’s contributions can make a huge difference in victims’ everyday lives,” he noted.
Throughout November, calendars will be available at:
- Bayer & Bayer, Barber Shop, Rue Joseph Stevens 35
- Bijouterie de Greef, Rue au Beurre 24-26
- Coiffeur Karlo, rue du Bailli 92
- Chèvrefeuille asbl, rue Lesbroussart 104
- O!Beauty Center, rue du Page 77
- Restaurant Senza Parole, rue de Luxembourg 39
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.