ISOPA is the European trade association for producers of diisocyanates and polyols - the main building blocks of polyurethanes.
- ISOPA promotes the highest standards of best practice in the distribution and use of diisocyanates and polyols
- ISOPA ensures that all stakeholders can easily access accurate and up-to-date information on diisocyanates and polyols
- ISOPA shows how polyurethanes help fulfil society's present and future needs
- Develops guidelines on how to use diisocyanates and polyols correctly and safely
- Produces statistics about the polyurethanes industry
- Sponsors initiatives on recovery, recycling and product stewardship of polyurethanes both in Europe and other areas of the world
- Produces and tests procedures to respond to emergencies