ISOPA represents the manufacturers of aromatic diisocyanates and polyols, the main raw materials for polyurethanes in Europe. On our website you will find information on who we are, what we do, and the benefits of our products and of polyurethanes to society. This website contains information on the environmental, health and safety aspects of our chemicals, and is designed to help you in the responsible use of our products through their lifecycles.
- Trainings for professional and industrial users of diisocyanates are now available in German
- ISOPA launches a new driver training platform for diisocyanates transporters
- Trainings for diisocyanates users go live!
- Trainings for diisocyanates users going live in English on 1 November 2021
- ISOPA welcomes new President and Vice-President